Friday, December 07, 2007

Congratulations, Tiffani!

Sorry, no recap but I just wanted to congratulate Tiffany for winning the Top Chef Holiday Special! She wins $20,000, which apparently is enough to start a restaurant! OK, so maybe it's enough to buy napkins for a restaurant. Seriously, $20,000? What's she supposed to do with that?

Anyway, I'm very happy for her because I really think she got a raw deal in season one. I'm not saying she should have won over Harold, I'm just saying it sucked that everyone hated on her so bad and that she was stuck with Stephen and Dave as her helpers for the finale, showing up hungover AND drunk (I didn't even know that was possible) and being completely unprofessional.

It's a little bit of redemption.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My 2 favorite top chef contestants, Tiffani and Tre plus Eric Ripert on the holiday show.... of course I watched it. I'm glad Tiffani won even though I adore Tre(Dimples).


Cheryl

mumblesalot (Laura A) said...

That was a fun show . I guess Tre got redemption and a bunch of books. He said he got redemption, maybe it was tucked in one of the books.

Laura

Marius said...

Yeah, I'm so glad Tiffani won. And Everyone was well behaved, which was nice. I still think Marcel is a cutie. :)

Anonymous said...

Loved this holiday special. Great challenges, great chefs, great judges. Bravo got one right!

Anonymous said...

I agree, I love that Tiffani won! Tre is great but I find his food boring.

But will you please please please please please please do a recap??
Please?